Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at different shelving options for the ProMaster, but the options are a bit overwhelming. I'm not sure which system works best. Here are the brands that I have been looking into.

Adrian Steel

Adrian Steel makes shelving units that are 32", 44", and 50" wide. Not sure what the price is on them though. According to their website the shelving platform "can be easily adjusted in one-inch increments and provides the most flexible shelving solution available to accommodate a range of cargo sizes." They also offer a range of cabinet and drawer modules.

http://www.adriansteel.com/blog/ram-promaster/ram-promaster-van-equipment/

Sterling Fleet Outfitters

This company seems to sell shelving in packages. I unfortunately can't post pictures since all the info is in a pdf file on their website. This option seems to be complete, but leaves less room for customization. One of the things that I like about this companies offering is that they have a fold away shelving unit. That could be useful for when you want to use more cargo space. Don't want those shelves to get in the way. I again see no standard pricing.

http://www.sterlingfleetoutfitters.com/images/van-equipment/ram-promaster/Ram_ProMaster.pdf

Kargo Master

The last brand I was looking at is Kargo Master. This brand seems to have pretty versatile shelves. You can put in drawers, or bins to organize things. I'm pretty sure that all the components on the site that can be fitted into the Sprinter can also be put into the ProMaster. This shelving unit looks great, but the website only says that it is for the Sprinter, so I guess I'd have to phone and ask if it will be okay for the ProMaster too.

http://www.kargomaster.com/article/dodge-promaster-van-shelving-in-stock

So thats the research I've done so far. Any advice, opinions, or personal experience that you have would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I've had System Edstrom stuff in my van for 9 years. Works like new. I'll be taking it out and putting it in my next van.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Was never really happy with the quality of the american van stuff I had in my E series. Shelves actually ripped apart and I never even really put that much weight on them like a plumber would. +

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the advice on other brands to look at. I will check those ones out. Do you know if you normally have to install them yourself, or does the company do it for you (and is that at an extra charge?)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I purchased my Promaster 159 2500 in November and struggled with finding the type of shelving unit to buy, until I came across a web site
plumbingvans.com. I had them install a Diamond plate floor, 3 shelving units, bulkhead with sliding door, side panels, roof panels, inside pipe rack,
Co2 bottle holder, small parts organizer, wire spool holder, side loading ramp, and pipe wrench holders. I Was very happy with the quality of the
work.
Contact info:
J & M Truck Bodies
Garden Grove, California
714-898-4259

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ram van man, thanks for posting that site, I have been looking for bottle holders for my nitrogen tanks these are perfect

1 - 13 of 13 Posts