Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes sir keithwwalker and it is a fine van. Just love it. Waiting for my step to arrive (GoRhino) to attach to the hitch as this van sits pretty high and is killing me jumping in and out all day.

·
Registered
2014 Ram Promaster 2500 159" diesel
1,379 Posts
I cant see the images. Am I the only one?
No this is a forum problem. you need to click on the attachment icon which is not located in the thread, but in ACTIVE TOPICS, NEW POSTS or Recent Discussions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Believe it or not they do stay in place. I've adjusted the dividers to fit all the different size bottles. I've been driving a little more aggressive to see if any fall and so far not one. Really liking this setup. I weighed the van full today and it came in at 3220kg.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Here is the photo from above made larger.

That is quite the efficient use of space. Looks like quite the functional set-up. What exactly did you buy to make it look like this?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here is the photo from above made larger.

That is quite the efficient use of space. Looks like quite the functional set-up. What exactly did you buy to make it look like this?
Thanks Alcatraz. I purchased a rubber floor and the contractor package from Ranger which consists of 2 72" shelves and 1 42" shelf. I also purchased black bins for the 42" shelf to hold loose items such as nuts and bolts and the install shop threw in 30 additional dividers as I sell many smaller items and the 12 that come with each unit is simply not enough. All for a extremely low price of $2800 Canadian lol. We supply automotive shop supplies to many garages in the Windsor area (across the river from Detroit)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks great, I'm going to be buying there electrical work bench package.
That's a nice package as well. I thought about substituting the bench in your package for 1 of my shelf units and use it like a desk, but after thinking about it, it would take away valuable shelf space for me. A clip board is fine lol. Will work great for you, you'll love it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just installed my weatherguard kit. 2x 42" and 1x 60" plus partition with windows all sitting on that heavy as heck composite plastic floor...

Its not a ranger kit but works for me.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Can you give details about the "ceiling" in your van? Also the floor. They look very nice.
Not sure if this question is directed at me,,,, But if it is

The floor is from these guys
www.legendfleetsolutions.com

and the ceiling is just an optical shadow since I took the pic at night with a camera phone. My actual ceiling is really just silver like the rest of the van.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts