Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been shamelessly lurking on the site for months. I was basically driving myself insane trying to decide what to buy. Unbeknownst, from all your posts, I finally decided it was time to stop the madness.

Purchased just yesterday, a 2015 (5/2015) 159" Diesel. I have only put about 100 KM on it so far but I like it.

Mine cam with the bonus option of 1 cloth seat and one vinyl seat. Dealer is going to swap out the cloth and put it=n a drivers side vinyl seat to match the window sticker. Just had to laugh about that.

Ron

·
Premium Member
8,837 Posts
Welcome Whicof,
Makes one wonder what else might be missing/mismatched or just wrong where we can't see it. Don't worry be happy! You might wish you had the heated seats? Best.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Welcome Ron, from the warm wet coast of Canada;)

Congrats on the new toy purchase! I think you will be very happy with your choice. You will soon find out how great it is to have a front wheel drive van!

Last winter I drove the PM in 30cm of un-plowed (spelling) rural roads. Make sure to play with all the traction control settings to achieve best results for your winter conditions.

Ron your mission as a new recruit should you accept it, is to post a picture of your vinyl seat;) I ordered cloth seats with my build not understanding the new meaning of modern vinyl seats. I would like to see what maybe I should have ordered;)

Again welcome from a fellow KM counter;)

Dave

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vinyl seats

Sorry for the slow reply. Here is a pic of the vinyl seats. They are very nice but a bit cool this time of the year. Had I ordered the van, I would definitely ordered them heated. I got great deal on it so I took it as it was.

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
Vinyl Seats

Sorry for the slow reply. Here is a pic of the vinyl seats. They are very nice but a bit cool this time of the year. Had I ordered the van, I would definitely ordered them heated. I got great deal on it so I took it as it was.
Thanks Whicof!

Enjoy the ride,

Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts