Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some new details come to us about the Mopar tarted Promaster that was found lounging on the Vegas floor. The Promaster Mobile Garage began life as a regular old 3500 High Roof, Chrysler then went and dressed the PM in blue and white Mopar Livery, alloy wheels, heavy splash guards front and rear and a Mopar hitch receiver to tow the goods.

Its inside the Mobile Garage I'm particularly interested in. The high roofed spacious cargo area houses necessary tools and spares for weekend warrioring or professional demands for that matter: PSE toolboxes, drop bins, spare tires, half shafts, suspension spares and even a clutch replacement.

Overhead cargo lighting keeps you working into the middle of the night if necessary, portable generator will keep you powered up, while the bed lined protects the floor from unnecessary wear and tear. Oh and WiFi...

oh and don't forget the weapon...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Cool to see the Promaster get special treatment at SEMA. This really shows you the space that is in the back of the Promaster. It could be really cool to drive around with a mobile garage to fix or tune up people's vehicles on the road. Sounds like a good business plan. I wonder if anyone on this forum would have got down to Vegas to see it in person.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Did anyone notice the lining on the walls of the ProMaster? Seems like they used some type of truck bed lining, like Rhino Lining.

·
Registered
386 Posts
rolling garage is pretty sweet. was that mopar fiat right behind the promaster? I'd imagine you would go deaf if that generator was on while the doors were closed.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I would've liked to see a person inside the Promaster. i want to see if he someone can comfortably sit in there and do some work. A good amount of space even with all the extra stuff put in the back. I woundn't have expected the Promaster to make a SEMA appearance, so this is pretty cool.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rolling garage is pretty sweet. was that mopar fiat right behind the promaster? I'd imagine you would go deaf if that generator was on while the doors were closed.
it probably goes outside when operational ;) Who would of thought EVER we would see a Mopar FIAT.. where are the Mopar Ferrari's ;)

@alcatraz just go look at any high roof promaster video for a look at how easy it is to stand inside the rig..

·
Registered
386 Posts
oh I know. I'd leave it outside and just run the wire inside.

I was just saying imagine if you just ran it right in that spot with the doors closed. you would probably die from fumes and go deaf in minutes hehe I would have put the generator on the ground. Those suckers are HEAVY.

And I wonder how the jacks dont just roll around when you are driving.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts