Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Looking to sell a cloth passenger bench seat and vinyl drivers seat from my 2015 Ram Promaster 2500. $250 for bench seat, $150 for Vinyl Drivers Seat OBO.

Located in Southern NH.

Let me know if you would like a photo of the drivers seat.

Cross posted.

Please be aware that all newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. Promasterforum.com Introduction Section

Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you make may be deleted as your introductory post helps other long time members when responding to you and also prevents spam.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does it stand by itself? Wonder if I could bolt that behind my passenger seat? I live in Washington, are you willing to ship?
It would have to be bolted, but I’m sure it’s possible. Shipping would probably be pretty expensive.. Do you know anything about shipping huge items/the best companies to do it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha unfortunately so.. It is 36”wide 43”tall and 24”deep. If you want to call UPS or FedEx and get a quote and if that’s something you would be willing to pay on top of the price of the seat, I’m sure we could make it work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts