Ram Promaster Forum banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
All newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. "Promasterforum.com Introduction Section " Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you make may be deleted
I lapjointed and glued my ply so that it is a monolith. Six factory tie-downs have held it in place for 5 years. No screws.

i agree that OSB has no place in a van.
I'm looking to install my floor this way as well using the 6 tie-downs. What is the best way to remove these screws? Also, I'm using 1/2 in insulation and 1/2 ACX grade plywood. I assume you then simply just get an 1'' longer screws and simply create drill holes to screw back in?

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
6,342 Posts
I'm looking to install my floor this way as well using the 6 tie-downs. What is the best way to remove these screws? Just unscrew them. They go into fixed nuts. Also, I'm using 1/2 in insulation and 1/2 ACX grade plywood. I assume you then simply just get an 1'' longer screws and simply create drill holes to screw back in? Yes. Mark the holes on your template.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts