Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Better just spend time on the West coast, no issues out here and no secret compartments needed. At least there are plenty of cool spots out here to visit, kick back and enjoy ��

·
Registered
795 Posts
Lite it up and stuff it in yo head mannn. Wow . Oh yah Cali. Smelly Pruf bags , divide into two . Looks like there's lots of hiding room behind the black vent panels on each side in the very back . Just don't block the lower air vents .
By the way, your workmanship is incredible , now I see why .

·
Registered
351 Posts
You should stop by on your way home

Just sayin'

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Made it home OK with my pound of dehydrated KALE from my vegan son. >:D

Now I do think secret compartments are a good addition for the van. I have one for the iPad even though it is much less vulnerable to theft with its own current security features. Actually, I suspect our dash box is relatively safe. If one were brave, one could cut a hole in the floor underneath a piece of furniture.

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
When I was a kid of about 3, kale (Brassica juncea) grew as a weed in our corn field. Each day my Mom, 2 older sisters and I each got a long row and we hand weeded the corn as we didn't have a cultivator for the Farmall A tractor. If we were cooperative and didn’t complain she would let us have an Ice Cream cone. I hated that Kale. I’ll never eat the stuff they call Kale (Brassica oleracea) if I can help. Just the smell of it reminds me of childhood servitude. That tractor was my first driving machine, I was 5, stood up to steer and push the clutch.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Made it home OK with my pound of dehydrated KALE from my vegan son. >:D

Now I do think secret compartments are a good addition for the van. I have one for the iPad even though it is much less vulnerable to theft with its own current security features. Actually, I suspect our dash box is relatively safe. If one were brave, one could cut a hole in the floor underneath a piece of furniture.
Amazing the comments show the true demographic of the PM crowd, Apparently most of us spent time in the 60's/70's driving vans and packing green leafy stuff into hiding spots. :D:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
10,176 Posts
When I was a kid of about 3, kale (Brassica juncea) grew as a weed in our corn field. Each day my Mom, 2 older sisters and I each got a long row and we hand weeded the corn as we didn't have a cultivator for the Farmall A tractor. If we were cooperative and didn’t complain she would let us have an Ice Cream cone. I hated that Kale. I’ll never eat the stuff they call Kale (Brassica oleracea) if I can help. Just the smell of it reminds me of childhood servitude. That tractor was my first driving machine, I was 5, stood up to steer and push the clutch.
I had one of those also! No kale, thank god, although mrs KOV insists on eating it. It reminds of an overflowing cesspool from the good ol' days ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts