Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone removed second row seats in the Promaster City SLT? I have been told it is easy to do, then I found an article on KBB that says it is difficult.:)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Has anyone removed second row seats in the Promaster City SLT? I have been told it is easy to do, then I found an article on KBB that says it is difficult.:)
One of the reasons I bought my pmcslt was that the rear seat is removable.I haven't had to yet so I haven't looked.I'm thinking it is just bolted in the front of the seats since they do tumble.Just fold and tumble the seats and you'll see.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have removed my rear seats, and it is as simple as removing the bolts and lifting them out. It is the front seats I believe are a PITA to remove. 10 minutes...tops.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I removed the front passenger seat once. It was very easy, and only took a couple of minutes.
That's good to hear. I still need to put G-Mat under the front seats, but I thought I read somewhere that, because of the airbags and harnesses...which I see all under there, and thought it did look rather intimidating...

If you had no problem, then I shall give it a try and see. Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
That's good to hear. I still need to put G-Mat under the front seats, but I thought I read somewhere that, because of the airbags and harnesses...which I see all under there, and thought it did look rather intimidating...

If you had no problem, then I shall give it a try and see. Thanks!
How did you make out with rear seat removal ? Planning to do the same..any advice ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone interested in selling second row seats ?
I'm looking for good used for my SLT, Thanks.
I'm in Raleigh, NC.

·
Registered
1 Posts
@phonex67

Let me know what you find. I'm also in the Raleigh, NC area looking to purchase a 2nd row of seats.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I took the whole she-bang outta my SLT passenger wagen. Check out https://www.promasterforum.com/threads/mïks-ram-city-rear-mods.78034/ to see the pics. The seats just bolt in along the front floor, the seatbelt mechanism and air bags are separate deals, with the belts and retractors bolted to the wall behind the plastic panels and the airbags mounted on the side of the compartment high on the door backpost. I ain't got the guts worked up to play with those explosive devices yet. I still have the sliding door panels for both sides, if anyone has a use.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts