Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Given that some of you are putting seats from other vehicles in your PMs, I have these to offer:

A pair of dark blue velour captain's chairs from a 2004 Toyota Tundra, with headrests and center console. $500.

I bought these seats in 2005 to replace the bench seat in my Tundra, but they didn't fit. They were like new when I bought them and they still are. They have been stored in a clean, non-smoking air-conditioned environment.

I could deliver to Wichita, Tulsa, Oklahoma City or maybe a bit farther. Otherwise, there would be shipping costs.

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
My husband took these yesterday. The yellow is the sheet they have been covered with. I wish he had removed it completely. If anyone has a problem with that, I'll send him back for more. The room is small, so good angles were difficult.

I also just noticed he didn't take a picture of the storage compartment in the console. He can do that, too, if anyone wants to see.

I had forgotten that there was some surface rust underneath when I got them. It has not advanced in 10 years:

I had also forgotten that this is a 60-40 arrangement with the console attached to the right seat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts