Ram Promaster Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
All newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. Promasterforum.com Introduction Section Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you make may be deleted.
I just ordered it thanks again. Is there a a video or any instructions that will guide me as to how to do this?

· Registered
12 Posts
I just ordered it thanks again. Is there a a video or any instructions that will guide me as to how to do this?
No videos but the picture I sent is all you need. Literally just clip the metal leads on either end of the resistor so it doesn’t bend so easily and insert into the connector. I then wrapped them with electrical tape to secure. I might go back later and remove the connector all together. Solder then shrink wrap. If you have questions let me know. I’ll walk you through it.

· Registered
8 Posts
All newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. Promasterforum.com Introduction Section Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you make may be deleted.

This is my wiring. The orange and black are free. Does the same apply?

· Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for all of your help once again. I am assuming I use a 2R7 for the orange and a 2k2? I have the 390R for the black one. I ordered the same resistor set as you and there is a lot to go thru lol
You have made 8 posts without making an introductory post. Unless you make an introductory post immediately your will be banned from the forum!

· Registered
2 Posts
Thanks again. I was able to determine the wire orientations from your photos.
I wanted to wrap this post up for any future Promaster owner who has a broken connector. These are the matching wires (Incoming wires from the van's harness are listed first, the seat side wires are listed second):
Black - Yellow/Green
Red/Black - Brown
Orange - Blue
I'm brand new to all of this - how do you get the wiring back into the connector? I just bought a 2018 Promaster 2500 and the former owner took the passenger seat out often. Now the connectors are really beat up and the orange one has two wires that have been pulled out of the connector.

How can I get the wires back in? Can I or do I need to get new connectors?

Thanks!!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts