Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where i can find seat covers of the triple front seat option. not a bench. I cannot seem to find them anywhere , or they just don't make them yet. I have a 2016 pro master with 3 front seats. the driver seat is separate and moveable that one is no problem. but the other 2 are actually 1 seat and non moveable. this is the seats I'm having an issue finding a cover for , any ideas ?

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
We only call it a passenger bench. There are just two options configuration wise. The drivers bucket and the passenger “bench” or the driver bucket and a passenger bucket. I have not seen a cover for the bench either.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Marathon seat covers in Montana will make custom seat covers. Spendy but I have had them on two vehicles and they fit amazing!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I would call Coverking. It doesn't show up in there choices, but they may do one for you.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
I need one too

Anyone know where i can find seat covers of the triple front seat option. not a bench. I cannot seem to find them anywhere , or they just don't make them yet. I have a 2016 pro master with 3 front seats. the driver seat is separate and moveable that one is no problem. but the other 2 are actually 1 seat and non moveable. this is the seats I'm having an issue finding a cover for , any ideas ?
It's been a while since you asked about the bench seatcover…… any luck finding one?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking also and it is 2020 already. Help..... Everyone has this truck..... Need seat cover for passenger bench and drivers bucket

1 - 6 of 6 Posts