Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big Thank You to Trecilla.

Trecilla clued me in on Eurow seat covers on Amazon. I was skeptical because they are universal fit, but custom fit for the Promaster couldn't fit better. Options range from $26/two for microfiber to $100/one for sheepskin. I am very pleased with the quality of the cheap microfiber.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_16?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=eurow+seat+cover&sprefix=Eurow+seat+cover%2Caps%2C228[/ame]

·
Premium Member
8,714 Posts
The link doesn't take me to the item? Wassup?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just got a set of neoprene universal from Costco last week. On sale $17. I have the bench seat so I'm just using one at a time on the drivers side seat. The only difference between the left and right is the air bag sticker. I had an upholstery friend of mine look at it to make sure it would work with airbags. He said no problem the airbag blow right through it.

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Undo a few buckles. I haven't washed mine in two years and they still look fine. My only complaint is that the elastic straps are stretching a bit. Actually, I've been contemplating that I could use this as a template and make my own with adjustable solid straps instead of elastic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts