Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any suggestions for seat covers ? I am a contractor and need something that is waterproof/bullet proof/employee proof....etc ....thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks nissan van man....looks like you have to be a dealer to order them ? How ever That is what i am looking for. Thanks again

·
Registered
82 Posts
Anybody have any suggestions for seat covers ? I am a contractor and need something that is waterproof/bullet proof/employee proof....etc ....thanks in advance.
I know this thread is a little old, but if anyone is still looking for seat covers, check out Seat Covers Unlimited. I purchased the tailor made covers for 2 previous vehicles and will be ordering a set for my PM now, so I have them when it comes in. Lots to choose from and a couple choices in fit. They also make accommodations for the side airbags.

·
Registered
167 Posts
The last time I got seat covers was for my Eurovan. Based on several recommendations I got covers from Wet Okole that were custom made with wetsuit neoprene foam, with a fabric outer layer. The fit and attachment clips worked well, but they quickly faded and then started to deteriorate where they were exposed to sunlight (even through glass.)

Just something to consider before you order. YMMV.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Wherever you get them, this is an important item to get. Otherwise they may not work as intended.
There's no question about it, the seat airbags will not work as intended unless the covers are designed to work with them.
This is why none of the RV makers that are using PM's aren't recovering the seats with Ultraleather or equivalent. Opens up their liability

·
Registered
81 Posts
Wherever you get them, this is an important item to get. Otherwise they may not work as intended.
Now I remember why I didn't put on the old seat covers from my Chevy van seats. I looked into this before and no one had anything that they would guarantee would work with the side airbags. The old bed sheet has worked for a few months now but it is time to get something that looks more professional.:laugh:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Costco has some nice sheepskin (white or charcoal) ones that are awesome. My friend has them in her crv. They don't have sides, and are supposed to be fine with air bags.

·
Registered
3 Posts
For waterproof covers, vinyl and cordura seat covers are a great choice. There are online shops that offer custom ones.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Any updates on these? Just wondering if something has come out the the past 6 months that others have tried.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts