Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searching for Havelock Wool need 4-5 more pieces and prefer not to buy a whole bag. Close to North Dakota would be great, willing to pay shipping hoping to finish up before winter sets in.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2016 Promaster 3500 extended
42 Posts
Searching for Havelock Wool need 4-5 more pieces and prefer not to buy a whole bag. Close to North Dakota would be great, willing to pay shipping hoping to finish up before winter sets in.
Thanks!
I think I have just what you need though I'm in California. It'll squish down decently and fluff up, so shipping shouldn't be a problem. $40 for the wool plus shipping which I'm guessing would be around $20. I could box it and find out. You could pay through Paypal by my sending you a request for payment. I also have a 10ft piece of Thinsulate that I was just about to post. It's worth like $200. I could do $175 for both plus their separate shipping.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I have just what you need though I'm in California. It'll squish down decently and fluff up, so shipping shouldn't be a problem. $40 for the wool plus shipping which I'm guessing would be around $20. I could box it and find out. You could pay through Paypal by my sending you a request for payment. I also have a 10ft piece of Thinsulate that I was just about to post. It's worth like $200. I could do $175 for both plus their separate shipping.
Thanks so much I ended up order more!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts