Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A significant new medical condition together with my advanced age of 76 forces me to sell my camper conversion. A full description is included in the first several posts of this thread:

http://www.promasterforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58626&highlight=seapro

Since the description in the referenced posts above stealthy, hidden air conditioning has been added.

I have $65,000 invested and the price is $40,000. The van, its interior, and systems are in perfect condition. When not on the road it is kept a in heated garage a few miles from where I live in Irvington, VA.

For more information and to arrange an inspection contact me directly at:

[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
10,677 Posts
Sorry to hear this but good luck with your health and sale.

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,826 Posts
Really sorry to hear that. You have had a huge positive impact on this forum. All of us old fogies live with the realization it could happen to any of us at any moment.

Good luck with your sale and with your health.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Sorry to hear about your health issues, I hope everything works out for you.

Good luck with your sale, I hope you stick around here, I've learned a lot from your posts over the last year!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I just joined as I am looking to buy a high top and convert it. I saw a few pictures of yours and could tell you put love into it. Sorry to hear you will be selling yours due to health. I was very sick for 2 years and was not sure what was going to happen...and now I have become well enough to change my life and follow my dream and explore and do the van thing for a bit. Best to you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts