Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a new 2014 Pm 159" wb high roof diesel in March of this yr but had lots of problems so my dealer did a buyback offer or trade for a new 2015 gas version with same options plus driver side slider. I took the 2015 deal and love it. Average 18 to 21 mpg unloaded. Has 4000 miles. Now.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Welcome! I had first ordered the diesel but cancelled it because of the pollution control. But I love diesel's!
Have a gas one like yours and I am happy with it.

Do you manual shift to 5th gear on winding days?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had 3 Sprinters in 2003 and 2004 and a new Chevy 2500 Diesel. Liked them and thought it would still be good except the DEF crap screwed that up. Was getting 23 to 25mpg with diesel but scared to drive and not trust it. Also did not like manual automatic in diesel.

·
Registered
154 Posts
... but scared to drive and not trust it.
Yeah, that's exactly the thing about having a new vehicle with PROBLEMS. Glad to hear things are looking up now. Are you going to be building? If so, please share.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eventually will insulate and put sleep area off wall, and put wood floor down without drilling. I will get generator and portable heater/AC unit. I get all my ideas off this form and expeditorsonline along with numerous excellent sites. Will take awhile but little at a time. I use Van now for auctions and estate sales and resell like show American Pickers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts