Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It had some business logo on the side and was a short (length and height), plain white van. To be honest, it barely stuck out at all, without it being tall, it just didn't stand out in traffic.

BTW, it was in Warrenville, IL.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Wish you would have grabbed a photo. I don't think that the Promaster really needs to be sticking out in traffic. People aren't buying the Promaster to be the coolest car on the road.

·
Registered
166 Posts
the local Chrysler shops have been using the Promaster as parts vans since they first got them, great advertising IMO. I didnt even know the Promaster was in showrooms yet until I saw one on delivery a few weeks back...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Wish you would have grabbed a photo. I don't think that the Promaster really needs to be sticking out in traffic. People aren't buying the Promaster to be the coolest car on the road.
Exactly, no one cares to have it stand out, if they do, it's easy to make that happen, just get some vinyl put on with your company's name along with some cool design

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
First two I've seen were on a flatbed headed north on I-35. Not a surprise -- I-35 is one of the main corridors out of Mexico.

·
Registered
363 Posts
First two I've seen were on a flatbed headed north on I-35. Not a surprise -- I-35 is one of the main corridors out of Mexico.
I think there has been a number of spottings coming from I-35, a while ago there was a picture of 2 PM's on a truck.

·
Registered
166 Posts
you know i disagree a bit, I think the promaster does stick out in traffic, its quite a sight compared to the tin can vans were all used to...

·
Registered
363 Posts
you know i disagree a bit, I think the promaster does stick out in traffic, its quite a sight compared to the tin can vans were all used to...
Might depends where you live. If you're in a busy city like NYC, then it may not stand out as much, in some not so busy cities they'll stand out even more.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts