Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I'm a retired teacher who has done 2 rv builds so far. My first was on a Chevy Astro chassis that I stretched. Used that one for 20K miles and sold it and last year I bought a '04 Sprinter fedex van with 230K on it and converted it to an RV. We've put a few thousand on this one already but after this next summer it too will get sold now that the Promaster is out and gas prices have dropped. I'll be looking for a 159" model new/slightly used and I'll do the conversion.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Good choice. I bought a 2015 diesel 159 wb.drives like a minivan. Front wheel drive is excellent in the snow. The van was bought to be used for a canine/human evacuation transport (CHET.) We own a dog boarding kennel and wildfires forced us to evacuate the last two years in a row. Our Summer wildfire fears were palpable until we bought this magnificent beast. I'm also going to convert it into a camper van . Folding beds,minimal floor cabinets and tons of wall cabinets and netting. It's going to have to pull double duty until we retire.good luck with your project. Keep us posted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts