Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm still looking as well.
Has anyone found a place to buy full length running boards for both sides for a 118" wheelbase?
Only 3 manufacturers make a no drill board that is custom fit but only 1, Trail FX, will fit the 118 WB. Their board is steel, not aluminum and hard to get ahold of and involves some drilling. Luverne and Romik are higher quality but only come on a 98" board. The PM 118 takes a 76" board. I have decided to get the romik ROF because there is no drilling whatsoever. I'll try to cut the 98" board and hope the first 3/4 brackets line up with the factory holes. It's very frustrating since I've been looking for weeks. Sorry there are no other options for the 118 WB.

·
Registered
2018 Silver 159 HT
267 Posts
I just installed a set of Ionic, impressed with the quality. No drilling required. These can be moved back to get the front of the slider. They try to limit questions on the Intro Tread. WB 118

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for your reply. Can you please provide more details? length of both drivers side and passenger side, aluminum, how much weight can they hold, do the brackets attach to the frame or rocker panel. A photo would be great. I appreciate the time to respond.

·
Registered
2017 159, w/dual sliders. SF Bay area
1,031 Posts
Thanks for your reply. Can you please provide more details? length of both drivers side and passenger side, aluminum, how much weight can they hold, do the brackets attach to the frame or rocker panel. A photo would be great. I appreciate the time to respond.
This is an intro thread. Intro threads are not for longer discussions and questions. Please open a new thread or have a conversation on this topic.

·
Super Moderator
10,680 Posts
Thank you for catching this Thom! I’ve moved it out of the Introductory section?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Although I have the Luverne Grip Step (for a work van), I believe all their models are similar in that the end caps are installed by the user, so the board can be cut to any length before installation. They come in 36”, 54”, 88”, and 98“ stock sizes. However, their hardware is not “no drill”.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts