Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to the my dealer since I wanted to get a rubber cargo mat for the cargo area. Apparantly they are not available yet through the dealer. Some come with the vehicle, but it is not an accessory from the dealer yet. Anyone found a rubber cargo mat from the dealer? I see on ebay there is an aftermarket one.

John

·
Registered
119 Posts
I bought a dealer (Mopar) mat in November for my 2014 159" PM. I love it. Worth the money. They ordered it and had it for me in a few days, no problem. It dropped right into place with a perfect fit. Just to be clear, I am talking about the big one piece mat for the cargo area approximately 6' x 12'.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I bought a dealer (Mopar) mat in November for my 2014 159" PM. I love it. Worth the money. They ordered it and had it for me in a few days, no problem. It dropped right into place with a perfect fit. Just to be clear, I am talking about the big one piece mat for the cargo area approximately 6' x 12'.

How thick is the factory mat? Does it feel smooth or can you still feel the floor ribs under it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts