Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone point to where I can find the distances between the Roof Connect Points? I have a 2500 HR 159.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I saw that and don't trust it. If it is correct, the side to side ( "C") measurement would be only be 29" or at best, 58", greatly impacting size of solar panel options. I'm thinking that should be closer to 66"-72". So, since I am still waiting to receive my van, I was looking for confirmation.

Help.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So total width is only 58”. I was a bit confused based on my experience with dimension lines. Typically <—> would indicate point to point. Thank you. That will help on solar panel selection.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I saw that and don't trust it. If it is correct, the side to side ( "C") measurement would be only be 29" or at best, 58", greatly impacting size of solar panel options. I'm thinking that should be closer to 66"-72". So, since I am still waiting to receive my van, I was looking for confirmation.

Help.

View attachment 60330
View attachment 60331
As KOV notes, the center measurement is only 1/2 of the total. The others are the full measurement. I have a 136" and can confirm the 2 and 3 distances are accurate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts