Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m setting my pmc up with Canada wheels orbit wheels and bf Goodrich all terrains. I purchased the lift kit from alpine mechanisms.

Looking for a roof basket where I don’t have to take off my kayak rack and also be able to attach the 5th wheel I purchased to go on top.

In addition adding a roof light bar and a front bull bar in black if anyone knows a vendor.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I’m setting my pmc up with Canada wheels orbit wheels and bf Goodrich all terrains. I purchased the lift kit from alpine mechanisms.

Looking for a roof basket where I don’t have to take off my kayak rack and also be able to attach the 5th wheel I purchased to go on top.

In addition adding a roof light bar and a front bull bar in black if anyone knows a vendor.
Please reply with the lift kit details, part number, price, etc...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Check out alpine customs for the lift kit. Having it installed in 2 weeks with the new tires and wheels.
also working with a razr fabricator to make a front brush guard. Let me know if anyone would be interested in one I’ll get prices.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I stumbled on this yesterday. Plenty of good sites listed.
mim working with a local guy who designs razor/side by side brush guards to see if he can make one for my pmc. So far no one out there makes one

·
Registered
19 Posts
Check out alpine customs for the lift kit. Having it installed in 2 weeks with the new tires and wheels.
also working with a razr fabricator to make a front brush guard. Let me know if anyone would be interested in one I’ll get prices.
Mike,, How did this turn out? I was interested in a front bike rack, or Gen mount.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Getting the van back tomorrow with the lift and new tires/ wheels. Turned out great. The front brush guard the guy says he needs to keep the van for 2 weeks so that may come later.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looks good - hoping to get my PMC soon, very interested in the lift kit - how bad did it set you back. Very interested in a bull guard of some type also - just need some more manufactures to get in to making accessories for the PMC Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Getting the van back tomorrow with the lift and new tires/ wheels. Turned out great. The front brush guard the guy says he needs to keep the van for 2 weeks so that may come later. View attachment 58510
Wow! This looks GREAT! I have a 2017 PMC that I use for Construction Inspections on Highway Projects and could REALLY USE some more Ground Clearance and better/bigger tires! Can you provide me with the specifics on how to go about purchasing this lift... and what rims/tires you put on... Its the NICEST one I've ever seen!

Cheers
Reza

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow! This looks GREAT! I have a 2017 PMC that I use for Construction Inspections on Highway Projects and could REALLY USE some more Ground Clearance and better/bigger tires! Can you provide me with the specifics on how to go about purchasing this lift... and what rims/tires you put on... Its the NICEST one I've ever seen!

Cheers
Reza
Hi, check candawheels.ca for the wheels. When with the smallest 16” bf Goodrich all terrain tires. The lift kit came from alpine mechanisms

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
  1. Looks good - hoping to get my PMC soon, very interested in the lift kit - how bad did it set you back. Very interested in a bull guard of some type also - just need some more manufactures to get in to making accessories for the PMC Thank you
    Check alpine mechanisms for the lift kit

·
Registered
2018 ProMaster City
6 Posts
Just called on the alpine mechanisms and $350 and still available but you will be waiting a while, as they build just as quickly as they sell. @mikekellyhomes do you feel it was worth the money For Tires and leveling kit (as it is just the front)? I am looking to get piece of mind (while using common sense) when driving on Blm and forest roads.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, check candawheels.ca for the wheels. When with the smallest 16” bf Goodrich all terrain tires. The lift kit came from alpine mechanisms
Thanks for the recommendation... it's coming out GREAT... Just waiting on the Matte Black Fuel Rims!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Very simple and straightforward lift installation... the kit comes with everything you need... we went with the BFG AT...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts