Ram Promaster Forum banner

301 - 311 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #301
Just starting on my 136" HT in silver.
I started off with some easy exterior mods. Plastidipped the wheels. Didn't mask at all because I've heard it won't stick and stay on the tires so we will see haha. I may end up having to wipe it off.

I'd be curious to see the Plastidipped equipment after a bit of abuse. I've read that it's not a good long term solution.
I'm not sure if I did any wonderful job of prepping the wheels, but the only marks on them where the plastidip has been damaged is from having the new tires installed. They still look really good imo.

I havent seen any 16" wheels with the right fitment that have sold me yet.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'd be curious to see the Plastidipped equipment after a bit of abuse. I've read that it's not a good long term solution.

I have done a little on the van but I also have a 2014 C-Max that I plastidiped the wheels and front grills. So it is about 4 years old now (60k miles) and it still looks great. Just a few very small spots that need some touch up. No drive thru car washes though. I heard the brushes can sometimes catch and pull off sections.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
944 Posts
Just saw your Lagun table posts. I got one too, but haven't installed it yet. My cabinet/table configuration will be exactly yours, so it's good to see that it's going to work! Thanks for the heads up about post-mount height.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #307
Just saw your Lagun table posts. I got one too, but haven't installed it yet. My cabinet/table configuration will be exactly yours, so it's good to see that it's going to work! Thanks for the heads up about post-mount height.
Glad my review and pics helped you. We have really enjoyed the table and im sure youll love it. I just met up with Nebulight from the forums on saturday and he is planning on getting one as well after we did a quick test fit in his van.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #308
Captainrob, what is the minimum height from counter to top of table when it is stored?
It would only be the width of the aluminum which is about 2" and then whatever the thickness of your chosen table top. I usually store mine in the front overhead area, but when i do have it installed i habe it a little raised to clear the dometic burners. I also had to mount the bracket much higher on the cabinet because my fridge is down lower. Mounting the bracket lower would allow you to adjust to uust ovet the counter to much higher where it could maybe be even a helper shelf for dinner time prep.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #310
The lift looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks atomic. It was a pita to get that lower ball joint back in the hole, even with a long pry bar and a good sized buddy.

301 - 311 of 311 Posts