Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the rim bolt pattern on the pm? Just wondering if the aftermarket world is making wheels for these yet.

·
Administrator
229 Posts
Anyone know the rim bolt pattern on the pm? Just wondering if the aftermarket world is making wheels for these yet.
I just spent some time looking around for the bolt pattern but nothing came up. It'll be interesting to see what it is. I wouldn't mind seeing how the promaster would look with different wheels.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I was going to opt for the alloy wheels but couldn't get a straight answer from my dealer on the exact style. I'm also curious as I'd like to have a vehicle for once that has something nicer than a steel rim!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'll have to eventually call my dealer or stop by, but just bumping this thread to see if anybody has found this info or who has a PM that could give the bolt spacing? I'm on the hunt for wheels!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Builderbob, have you tried contacting any local wheel stores by you to see if there making any yet? If you do find something be sure to post pics of them on your pm.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Builderbob, have you tried contacting any local wheel stores by you to see if there making any yet? If you do find something be sure to post pics of them on your pm.
I will certainly post any info I get as well as when I find & get wheels for mine! It seems as though sites like tirerack.com are starting to show the PM as an option but no matching criteria yet!

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
I have been looking overseas at what they offer for Ducatos, that may be an option, although shipping might be pretty pricy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Fiat Ducato has a bolt pattern of 5 x 118 look up 17" 18" or 19" vivaro wheels on ebay there are hundreds of wheels to choose from.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tire Rack had wheels in stock at one time. They are the same as an early pre-2007 sprinter. I think the model is a TN1 ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
found a replacement factory wheel online tonight and the bolt pattern is 5 x 130 Lexani has a aftermarket wheel now for the pro master called LX-2...more styles are to follow.

·
Registered
654 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Since I have not received mine yet, I went to the lot and measured a bolt pattern. Exact measurement is 5 X125mm . So Im gonna say 5 X 130

·
Registered
15 Posts
TUV certfied aluminum rims 16" and 17" available for Ducato MAXI in the UK and Europe. These are intended for the professional work van and the RV Industry so they are designed and rated for the intended use.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
About this Discussion
78 Replies
40 Participants
Toni R
Ram Promaster Forum
We’re a community forum dedicated to Promaster enthusiasts to discuss mods, camper conversions, diesel, fuel economy, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing