Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Diesel PM, 2015, 2500 hi-top
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the exact rib height width and angle of a standard rib on the roof? I need to build a rib filler pronto and I don't have the tools to measure precisely, nor do I have my PM yet (being delivered). Somewhere on this forum, but not sure, I think there was mention of a 30 degree angle? Pls see image attached for the dimensions I need. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Does anyone have the exact rib height width and angle of a standard rib on the roof? I need to build a rib filler pronto and I don't have the tools to measure precisely, nor do I have my PM yet (being delivered). Somewhere on this forum, but not sure, I think there was mention of a 30 degree angle? Pls see image attached for the dimensions I need. Thank you.

I do not have any notes on exact dimensions. The "fillers" will have different dimensions for outside roof ribs & inside ceiling ribs. I used epoxy coated wood "fillers" on roof & no epoxy on ceiling. Plastic & Aluminum would work. The angle that I used was 45 degrees as I remember. I used 3M 4000 as an adhesive sealant.

·
Registered
70 Posts

I suggest that you work on building a framework for the Air Conditioning install.
Shown below is a photo of the frame that I built.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts