Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
"It may have been originally designed for Europe, but we think the ProMaster’s barn-like space, fuel-thrifty ways and excellent maneuverability will be appreciated by even the most traditional, V8-loving van buyers on this side of the pond, too."

Generally a favorable review. It didn't make any mentions of bad things in the "bottom line" which I posted above.

·
Registered
110 Posts
One of the things I am most worried about is this "an uncomfortable driving position created by an upright, non-telescoping steering wheel"

Why didn't they just put in a telescopic steering wheel?

·
Registered
363 Posts
One of the things I am most worried about is this "an uncomfortable driving position created by an upright, non-telescoping steering wheel"

Why didn't they just put in a telescopic steering wheel?
a non-telescopic steering wheel was the worst decision. with people using this as a work vehicle and likely to be shared with a number of employee's, it just doesnt help. even some of the cheapest cars out have telescopic steering

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yes, the wheel telescopes (less than 4" I believe) but does not tilt.
I agree, some of the least expensive cars have tilting/telescoping steering columns, but even that won't help the 38.6" legroom. I challenge anyone to find another vehicle sold in this country with less than 39" of front legroom, I have not found anything yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts