·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,825 Posts
Check Steve White Motors. They have a large selection of parts.

You are not looking at what you think you are looking at in the second picture. The covers are all one piece, not just a back attached to what is already there. So for example, you would have to replace the piece that the seatbelt comes through.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Listen to MsNomer, Steve White is the place. Josh there was super helpful. I sent him pics and he sent me a parts list. You're going to need:
- Molding - B Pillar Upper (1YA74LA6AA)
- Molding - B Pillar Lower (5LL64JXWAB)
- Bracket - Roof (68185159AA)

Note: the above parts numbers are for one side only, but should get you headed in the right direction. You'll need both L/R.
Prices are pretty reasonable. I think all told you're in for less than $200.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
edit: I see what you are saying now after looking up the charts. Looks like the top and bottom are sort of cap/cover pieces, and the center is the whole piece. I think I'll skip out the center, as I actually kind of like the fabric look there, but I'll install the top/bottom to finish it off.

I found one junkyard that offered to take the pieces off theirs and take a pic before sending them my way. Fingers crossed! We'll see in the pic.

If that doesn't work, I'll call up Josh at Steve White. Thanks for the hookup!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, it looks like there is a ton. This one got SMASHED in the back and peeled away half the van.

Looks like they are going to pull those 6 pieces for me and send over for $100. Woot!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Looks like that original post example photo pictured a European van, no PM has been sold in the US with a) plastic trim at floor in a light grey color, in the US they are black, and b) the ceiling/shelf edge covering being the smooth liner vinyl instead of a gnarly molded black foam insert...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just to clarify the upper grey trim piece butting up against the roof is the same with or without the bulkhead (partition). The opening in that trim piece is covered by the partition. Without the partition there is additionally a black styrofoam "block" that fills in the opening. At least this is the case for the LR van.

To my disappointment the van I purchased did not have a partition. I was fortunate to connect up with someone on this forum who was selling their factory partition. As part of the deal we also traded the middle and lower trim pieces. Easy swap of the trim, and install of the partition. Hardest part was sourcing and installing the rivnuts to secure the partition to.

I still have the black styrofoam pieces that I removed; if someone is interested in them let me know. I am not sure of their function. Note my van is a 136" LR with passenger sliding door only; the blocks appear to be specific to the door configuration.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looking for factory partition for Ram ProMaster.

Unfortunately ProMaster I bought did not have a partition. I do not like any aftermarket choices. want to install the factory one. Is any one selling it???? MyMoparparts.com selling only as a replacement. I do not understand why? To me it seems that everything is made as universal. If some one already installed the factory one, did you have any complications during installation? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
Someone should have one and if you can get together and swop out the trim parts both will have a factory finished look. The trim is not the same in partitioned vans.

·
Super Moderator
10,676 Posts
Someone is always posting they have one they want to get rid of - be patient if possible and one will show up. The only problem is shipping them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am looking for factory partition for 2017 ProMaster 1500 low roof. Some were in Chicago land area or few hour driving distance. If any one selling one please contact me. Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
unfortunately I'm down in Texas. I would sell my partition w/ the stock trim pieces included in the deal.
I'm going to post mine in the Classifieds

·
Registered
370 Posts
I sold my partition to a guy that drove up from about 4 hours away to get it. I installed it for him in agreement that we would swap out the trim pieces. I almost wished I'd swapped the cab headliner since it wraps up in back around where the top of the partition was screwed in, bit I think I'll use that area to attach some curtain tracks anyhow. Just keep an eye out. His nephew saw it on Craigslist and told him about it. Spend some time and list it in all the big cities within several hours around you.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
was wondering if this part #68185159AA covers the upper portion where you can see the airbags???? The parts #'s listed on page 1 of this post say it fit my vehicle 2015 PM 2500 159 HR. Any help with this adventure would be greatly appreciated. Called steve white motors and the gentleman couldn't really give much info about the piece that covers the airbag section. Cheers!!!! Tres Rios....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts