Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed a CR Laurence driver side T Vent window FW392L last summer and overall it has been great. (Thanks to the Promaster Forum for all of the install guides!) Unfortunately, someone pulled on one of the lower pieces of glass, causing it to fall out and break. I have contacted CR Laurence and Campervan HQ, where I purchased the window without any luck. No response from CR Laurence because they do not really deal with end-users. Campervan HQ was responsive, but completely useless. They offered to get a replacement from a damaged CR Laurence windows and promised to keep following up. When I checked back in with Campervan HQ they told me that all damaged stock was recently disposed of and they never checked on it, so I am basically out of luck.

I would prefer not to spend another $650+, wait a month for delivery, and have to reinstall the entire thing again now that it is winter. I have a temporary solution in place, but it will not last the winter. I am asking if anyone had any ideas on getting this piece replaced. I have all of the necessary hardware to put everything back together, all I am missing is the glass. I am also considering cutting a sheet of dark grey acrylic or polycarbonate as a replacement, but I have not worked much with either of those products as replacement for glass.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts