Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone figured out how to easily do this, it only comes out so far? It does nothing for me while I'm driving and when I drive long distances I sometimes stop and rest and want to be able to use a ring travel pillow to take a nap but the headrest is in the way, in fact I can't even tilt my head back at all with it there. I have a partition so I can't tilt the seat back and the cargo area is usually fully loaded so there's no room to lie down. Thanks!

·
Registered
363 Posts
I hope it's nothing too involved, ideally this should be something easy to do, or at least I hope they made it like that.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I hope it's nothing too involved, ideally this should be something easy to do, or at least I hope they made it like that.

It seems to stopped internally on the non-adjustment side from coming all the way out. I hope somebody finds some trick to it...

I thought of raising it to its highest position then cutting off the non adjustment side (that doesn't release) right at the top of the seat because then you could put it back in at lower positions if you ever needed/wanted to. But I'm waiting to see if anyone else figures anything non-destructive out.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Pull the headrest up all the way. On the non adjustment side u press in a very small tab on the black plastic base and the headrest comes right out. Real easy to do takes about 2 seconds. Just did it on mine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts