Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
4,853 Posts
Mine was held up at the dealer because of this recall, but they did supposedly address it while we waited. My solution is a full mat from Eurocampers.com.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Not surprising. One of the first things I noticed was the floor mat wasn't going to prevent water from running underneath. Any one from a northern climate knows the driver footwell area is basically a muddy, salty puddle all winter. Every vehicle I buy gets tray style floor liners. I use cheap sponges to soak up all the water and just throw them out.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I got my recall notice a few days ago but I'm not taking it in until they call me to let me know the parts are in for the other recall that they have listed for me.

My heated mirrors are fixed under warranty due to a wrong wiring harness installed and no switch on the dial knob. They installed another gas pedal stop under warranty number P02. I don't know what the other recall P03 is. Recall P32 is the wiring corrosion problem but they've listed it as parts on order so I don't know what parts they need.

On the good news side, my Weathertech floor mat is here and I'll put that in to keep the rain water from seeping in under the floorboards.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I think the water is that it's probably coming in through the cab lights, down the 'A' pillars then under the floor mats to the battery.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I think the water is that it's probably coming in through the cab lights, down the 'A' pillars then under the floor mats to the battery.
Oh great! Something else to keep an eye on! I guess with the heavy rain we're getting tonight the water will be running through the lights. Going to have to check for water tomorrow morning.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts