Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I received a recall notice yesterday po3/nhtsa14v-034 that my front rubber brake hoses may have been damaged during production. That's all I need is to loose my brakes. 2014 2500 PM.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, recall notices may vary from vehicle to vehicle depending on which batch/lot/month it was produced & came off of the assembly line. If you're uncertain call Chrysler or your stealership & give them the VIN to your PM thereby enabling them to check the specifics of your vehicle...

·
Super Moderator
723 Posts
I saw a recall for tire pressure sensors today. It affects models up to August 2014. Apparently monitors can't be trusted.

I don't plan to fix that one. I can check my air pressure just fine.

http://www.edmunds.com/car-news/2014-ram-promaster-recalled-for-risk-of-tire-failure.html
""If the TPMS light illuminates because the sensors cannot be located, it could mask an actual low tire pressure condition, possibly resulting in tire failure"

I do get the "sensors cannot be located"signal. It's one of the issues I mentioned today to the dealer when I took my PM for maintenance . I am sure that they are not aware of the recall, it's going to be interesting to see what they will do.

Thanks for the info Dwight, this forum is really a great resource for us, PM pioneers. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts