Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am currently shopping for a new Promaster and see that many dealers are offering approx $5000 in rebates and incentives on "select vans."
Some of the vans listed offer the rebate and other don't. I can't find anything that explains what determines whether a van qualifies. Does anyone know what triggers the rebate?

There is currently a national rebate of $3250 advertised, and at least one dealer's website indicates that this rebate expires Feb. 28.
If you order a vehicle prior to that date, but don't take ownership and pay for it until after the deadline, will the rebate apply?
What is the likelihood of similar rebates being announced once the current ones expire.

Should I make a purchase ASAP before this rebate expires, or is this just another pressure tactic to sucker buyers into rushing a purchase?:confused:

Thanks. I have committed to a low roof 136" wb, but I would buy a high roof one if the right configuration appeared at the right price.
I don't need the extra height,but am having trouble resisting getting the extra space.

·
Registered
887 Posts
2017 Ram Promaster Lease Cash Allowance
$3,250
Applies to: 1500 High Roof Van, 2500 High Roof Van, 3500 High Roof Van, 1500 Low Roof Van
Expires on 02-28-2017
Details

Lease Allowance Customer Bonus Cash is available towards leasing. Must finance through Chrysler Capital.
2017 Ram ProMaster Conquest Bonus Cash
$2,000
Applies to: 1500 High Roof Van, 2500 High Roof Van, 3500 High Roof Van, 1500 Low Roof Van
Expires on 02-28-2017
Details

ProMaster Conquest Bonus Cash is available towards leasing or retail purchases to current lessees of a competitive brand Van (non-Chrysler, Dodge, or Ram). If the vehicle has already been turned in, then it must have been returned within the past 30 days to qualify. Trade-in not required. This offer is not combinable with any Returning Lessee, Lease Loyalty, or Owner Loyalty Program. Offer is transferable to immediate family members residing in the same household
2017 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram Conquest Lease to Retail/Lease Bonus Cash
$1,000

Just a partial list of what's detailed on Edmunds web site. Go there.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I got an additional $1000 off for having a business registered with the State of Florida when I lived there. I was dealing with the commercial side of the dealer and that gave me a few extra perks.

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,503 Posts
If you can't stand comfortably under the ribs of the low roof with at least 2" extra for ceiling and floor, you will be cheating yourself if you forego the high roof.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts