Ram Promaster Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone with factory wiring diagram information...may I ask a favor?

There is a large connector under the passenger door-step cover, and it connects the large wire bundle running from the back of the van. The bundle picks up stop/turn lamps, license lamp, roof running lights, cargo lamp, etc., and the connector in question has a large plastic bail clamp.

Would it be possible to post a screen shot of the pin out and signal descriptions on that connector?

Many thanks!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
OK, I finally found something on line (it was quite a search). I thought I'd share the info below.

The left hand side (pins 1-6) appears to be for optional blind spot detection, and the right hand side (pins 7-32) is for the wire bundle heading toward the back of the vehicle. This connector is right below the plastic step-cover on the passenger side (beneath the closed door). Many useful wires at this location. :)
Rectangle Schematic Font Parallel Slope
Rectangle Toy Electric blue Font Plastic

Font Material property Parallel Number Screenshot

·
Registered
'16 2500 159 HT Granite Window - OH(io)
536 Posts
Thanks for responding! That's the accessory block in the B-pillar where optional heated seats, rear defoggers, and rear 12V outlet connect. The connector I'm working with is under the passenger door well cover (i.e. where you step).
Good find! I wasn't 100% sure. After some more searching in my list of diagrams, the connector in question is not listed.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good find! I wasn't 100% sure. After some more searching in my list of diagrams, the connector in question is not listed.
Here's a link to the resource I found: Link
It's all organized by connector (i.e. for finding the repair kits), but with a bit of searching all wiring information is available in a list format (i.e. if you don't need schematics or detailed descriptions).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts