Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm looking at some rear windows with venting for my PM. I like the clean look of the stock windows, but they don't seem to have any venting so they're out. I've seen these which would work nice, but was curious if there are any other vented windows on the market I may have overlooked.

Thanks

·
Registered
371 Posts
Motion windows were the only venting ones that I came across unless you wanted to use a flat RV window in your back doors.

The van we bought had the factory rear windows so we are planning on getting a 12v fan to circulate air into the back or leaving the rear doors open with bug screen.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Not sure if I'm too late to help you, but I bought this window a while back.

I found a local installer willing to install it after 4 tries (most said they wouldn't touch it) and they'll be coming out on Monday, so I can give you my impressions after that. First impressions out of the box are very positive, thought the slider is a bit stiff and hard to operate, which might be due to lack of leverage and being afraid to knock it over and break it, and it might loosen up once it's been used a few times.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts