Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I saw a Promaster Camper conversion recently that had a sliding window installed on each side in the rear highest panel area (see attached picture). I am not able to figure out what the window is -- it doesn't seem to be any of the standard offerings from CRL or Motion Windows. The height also much be fairly small; the panel it is installed in is about 11.5" from seam to seam.

Unfortunately the owner was not with the van, so I couldn't ask them where they found the windows. Has anyone seen these? Do you know where they can be ordered from? Haven't been able to find them in any search, nor have I seen any Promaster conversion pictures showing windows installed there.

Hope someone here can shed some light!

Thanks
Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the responses. Looks like Motion is the way to go. Already have the sliding door window on order with them. Time to go custom!! I plan on having a higher platform bed (so mountain bikes can live underneath), so windows in the higher panel would be perfect.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for the responses. Looks like Motion is the way to go. Already have the sliding door window on order with them. Time to go custom!! I plan on having a higher platform bed (so mountain bikes can live underneath), so windows in the higher panel would be perfect.
Hey Scott, did you ever have any luck getting a custom window made and installed in this panel? I'm looking to do the same.

Thanks!

Nick

·
Registered
129 Posts
Besides custom, Motion has a standard 10” tall window that may fit there. Of course even though it is a standard offering, Motion windows are all made to order after you pay a deposit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts