86 Posts
Rear executive recline double passenger seat $550

This seat has built in 3 point seat belts, with head rests

Leatherette upholstery

Colour: Black with contrasting stitching

Exhalent condition

Canadian sale only as I'm in Vancouver BC
Hey Dave,
I could be interested in these seats, a couple of questions..what kind of seat base do they have and how far do they recline?

I am in Salmon Arm, BC about 5 hrs East of you.

Let me know

Darren

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Dave,
I could be interested in these seats, a couple of questions..what kind of seat base do they have and how far do they recline?

I am in Salmon Arm, BC about 5 hrs East of you.

Let me know

Darren
Hey Darren,

The seats recline just a little not all the way down, I'll check and let you know.

My application for the seat required that the seat was raised/level with the driver and passenger seats to create a galley when the passenger and drivers seats are swivelled. So I'm embarrassed to say that I tossed them :( but, It is super easy to fab a base. I can advise on this if you want the seat.

Cheers,

Dave

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey Darren,

The seats recline just a little not all the way down, I'll check and let you know.

My application for the seat required that the seat was raised/level with the driver and passenger seats to create a galley when the passenger and drivers seats are swivelled. So I'm embarrassed to say that I tossed them :( but, It is super easy to fab a base. I can advise on this if you want the seat.

Cheers,

Dave
Thanks for the reply Dave, I am not overly worried about the seat base as I will likely modify it for my own uses anyway..any chance of a couple more pics? I am assuming the seat belt receivers are there just not showing in the pic..
How keen are you to have them collected, I am not sure when I can get to Vancouver next.(especially with all the snow the Coq is getting).

Thanks
Darren

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply Dave, I am not overly worried about the seat base as I will likely modify it for my own uses anyway..any chance of a couple more pics? I am assuming the seat belt receivers are there just not showing in the pic..
How keen are you to have them collected, I am not sure when I can get to Vancouver next.(especially with all the snow the Coq is getting).

Thanks
Darren
Hey Darren,

Well it just so happens that I am traveling your way kinda, I'll ben in the Penticton area from mid Dec to mid Jan so if you'er keen I can bring the seat with me.

The seat belt receivers are pushed down out of the way between the seats in that pic. I post a couple more pics showing more detail.

Cheers,

Dave

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey Darren,

Well it just so happens that I am traveling your way kinda, I'll ben in the Penticton area from mid Dec to mid Jan so if you'er keen I can bring the seat with me.

The seat belt receivers are pushed down out of the way between the seats in that pic. I post a couple more pics showing more detail.

Cheers,

Dave
Well how convenient is that :)..I am definitely interested (even the wife approves :) ). If you can send a couple more pics, maybe one of the back and one of the base I will jump either way and save you lugging them to Penticton for no reason if they don't work for us (unlikely at this point).

Thanks
Darren

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Well how convenient is that :)..I am definitely interested (even the wife approves :) ). If you can send a couple more pics, maybe one of the back and one of the base I will jump either way and save you lugging them to Penticton for no reason if they don't work for us (unlikely at this point).

Thanks
Darren
Here you go

1 - 11 of 11 Posts