Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Having installed the B pillar grab bar at the slider I decided to add a rear grab bar on the passenger side. It cost $130 inc tax. Turns out this includes bars for both sides. They are exactly the same and can be put on either side. Discovered that the location is awkward because where the corner of my overhead cabinet is. When pulling up with the bar the cabinet corner is right where my head goes. So, I now have both bars for sale. They are very easy to install. The upper bolt screws directly into the threaded attachment point on the outer wall. The bottom attaches into a hex hole on the D pillar with the included rivnut. It is also very easy to use a nut and bolt for the lower point because there are access hole above and below it. That's what I did because I don't have a rivnet tool. Don't want to give them away but I can make it easy if you just want one. Can't buy just one from dealer according to my parts guy. $60 each with tracking and shipping included. I'm trying to attach the instruction sheet and a pic of one installed. If it doesn't work this time I will try again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts