Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My rear doors randomly get stuck closed. I hear the actuator unlocking inside, but I can pull and pull, nothing happens. Then I'll wait a few hours and it will miraculously open like usual.

·
Registered
810 Posts
1) Have you tried pushing the unlock button on the drivers left arm rest near the window controls? Same results? Door wont open when you walk around the back?
And.2) what about sticking the actual metal key in the slot at the back doors and unlocking? Still wont open??

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm gonna try the key. I don't think I ever used the key back there. The door unlock didn't help.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Try to enjoy the visit to your dealer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m having the exact same issue. Back door will not unlock using key fob, unlock button in van, or the manual lock using the key. Although I can hear things moving and clicking sounds when I use the fob. It sounds like it’s unlocking, but nothing happpens. Then multiple times i have come out to give it a try and it miraculously unlocks like everything is fine. I’ll test it a bunch to see if I can figure it out, and then bam, it won’t unlock and I’m back to square one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My rear doors randomly get stuck closed. I hear the actuator unlocking inside, but I can pull and pull, nothing happens. Then I'll wait a few hours and it will miraculously open like usual.
On those rear doors it a cable that control the Latch if it not in the Bracket the Door won't open.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts