Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to get factory windows installed in the rear doors by a dealer?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Is it possible to get factory windows installed in the rear doors by a dealer?
Sounds expensive. for sure.

Are you aware there are aftermarket, but factory look windows available?

Made by CR Laurence and others (I think)

I and others have had them installed or installed them themselves.

Mine installed ran $550 or so. CR Laurence's are slightly darker tint then the factory ones but otherwise really no different.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Myke, Iam not sure where you are from but in so cal there is a van conversion co. (Oak Street vans). They charged me $750.00 for both CRL rear all glass look windows installed!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds expensive. for sure.

Are you aware there are aftermarket, but factory look windows available?

Made by CR Laurence and others (I think)

I and others have had them installed or installed them themselves.

Mine installed ran $550 or so. CR Laurence's are slightly darker tint then the factory ones but otherwise really no different.
Cool, yes I did see those. Ok, so those sound like a good option. I'm van searching now (for a camper conversion) and trying to find one with all of the options I want. It's been a bit overwhelming trying to figure out all the window configurations and what I will need to add.

Myke, Iam not sure where you are from but in so cal there is a van conversion co. (Oak Street vans). They charged me $750.00 for both CRL rear all glass look windows installed!
Cool, I'm in the direct opposite corner of the country, but I will try to search around here for something similar.

Thanks guys; it sounds like CRL ones are a good solution for the rear doors if I can't find a PM that comes with them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts