Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought some of you would find this interesting. For an extended length it has some cool layout elements. I like that it has a full bath, 4 seatbelted seats and a garage. I would try to make the bed more squared at the foot and a little wider by making the bathroom a bit narrower.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
The Rápido V62 is very similar to Winnebago Travato, except that bed is on curb side and bath on street side. I like that better because you can get to under-bed storage easier by opening just one rear door. I also like the cassette toilet behind driver side door so it doesn’t require an additional hole in side of van. And TV location is way better too — actually seems useable.

The cab/lounge area is much more open and light than the Winnebago, so another big plus. Downsides for my taste are that both have wet baths and seats in front of side door.

I can easily see Rápido building this motorhome as a RoadTrek floorplan to compete with Winnebago 59G.
53A01FAC-A733-4D08-A64F-75410A9E7E8F.jpeg

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
The Rápido V62 is very similar to Winnebago Travato, except that bed is on curb side and bath on street side. I like that better because you can get to under-bed storage easier by opening just one rear door. I also like the cassette toilet behind driver side door so it doesn’t require an additional hole in side of van. And TV location is way better too — actually seems useable.

The cab/lounge area is much more open and light than the Winnebago, so another big plus. Downsides for my taste are that both have wet baths and seats in front of side door.

I can easily see Rápido building this motorhome as a RoadTrek floorplan to compete with Winnebago 59G. View attachment 62062
@ 1st glance I like that floor plan & the pointers you described - looks functional

1 - 9 of 9 Posts