Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
This is a good review, one of the better ones out there. The guys at TFL are one of the better reviewers, but they should do a comparison as a lot of people buying cargo vans usually shop around.

·
Registered
166 Posts
well in all fairness Promaster is the first modern work van. The new big transit isn't here yet and GM's plan to rebadge the Boxer is still about a year or 2 out...

·
Registered
110 Posts
There are so other work vans. The Sprinter is the one that I hear talked about most. It is more expensive, but it is quite popular. I'm sure the Benz label comes with some added comfort and amenities.

This review of the Promaster is great though. I like the guys at TFL. I think they give a pretty fair assessment of most vehicles and their reviews aren't terribly boring either.

·
Registered
363 Posts
There are so other work vans. The Sprinter is the one that I hear talked about most. It is more expensive, but it is quite popular. I'm sure the Benz label comes with some added comfort and amenities.

This review of the Promaster is great though. I like the guys at TFL. I think they give a pretty fair assessment of most vehicles and their reviews aren't terribly boring either.
the sprinter is one of the best out their, they are everywhere, anywhere you go you'll see the sprinter. even some very high mileage sprinters that look and drive like new.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
Jeff
Ram Promaster Forum
We’re a community forum dedicated to Promaster enthusiasts to discuss mods, camper conversions, diesel, fuel economy, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing