Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys think the ProMaster is an attractive looking car, or do you feel it lacks something? How do you think it ranks against other commercial vans? Would it win any beauty pageants?

Ram Promaster

Ford Transit

Chevrolet Express

Mercedes Benz Sprinter

·
Registered
46 Posts
I agree the ProMaster isn't the most stylish looking van. Aside from the Express, it's probably the most utilitarian looking out of all. But this is a commercial van and its intention is for work.

·
Registered
386 Posts
The transit and sprinter are the best looking ones. The Promaster would be a second below them. And the Express is the plainest one you can get.

Plainer then plain bread.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Not that the exterior aesthetics would be a huge concern compared to what purpose the van actually serves. But if only dodge would just painted the black plastic panels and the front and rear bumper of the Promaster to match the rest of the body that would be sufficient for looks. I thin the best looking one of the bunch is the ford transit.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The Ford Transit has changed drastically over the years. It is the most stylish van I've ever seen. It would be great to use as an advertising van. It would get a lot of attention.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'll admit that the Dodge Promaster isn't the best looking in the bunch. I think the Ford transit looks too much like a refrigerator but a nice one. Other the the actual purpose I don't car too much for the exterior. I won't be the one looking at it. But if it were to used for specific companies and they need more of an up to date and modern look the Transit would work.

·
Registered
386 Posts
The plastic/unpainted bumpers will be cheap to replace at least.

When it comes to cargo vans I pick practicality over everything else.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Honestly, These are some hideous looking vehicles. I don't see no beauty in these but if I had to stick with one it would be the Ford transit But I have my doubts in Ford and don't trust them one bit. That is why I have stuck with the Dodge promaster instead. If only Promaster had chrome trims like the Fiat Ducato.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I don't know why you put a picture of the passenger version of the Mercedes Sprinter, of course it would look better, it's a passenger vehicle, not a commercial vehicle.

Regular Mercedes Benz Sprinters don't look that look, but still better than a Ram ProMaster.

The RamPromaster is on the ugly side, I wish the front bumper was painted.

·
Registered
51 Posts
If your paying a decent amount of money for a brand new vehicle i would say the look is just as important as the function of it. But the Ford transit does have the most modern look on the exterior. But the black plastic bumpers on these vans just make it look too commercial.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
Vladamir
Ram Promaster Forum
We’re a community forum dedicated to Promaster enthusiasts to discuss mods, camper conversions, diesel, fuel economy, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing