Ram Promaster Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
You cannot adjust the clock or the date on the uc5 with GPS no matter what the manual says. It sets the clock and date by the GPS only you cannot control it ! If you do not have the factory GPS you can set it. I don't know about the uc3 but I think you can set the clock either with the radio itself or the rows of switches on the left of the steerwheel on the dashboard.

On the UC3 the clock (and all other features) are UNRELATED to the radio. It’s just a dumb radio with an USB port. (thankfully)

My uConnect5 5 with Nav always shows the clock off by hours and the date several days behind in AZ and that's before even visiting RD! It does correct itself as soon as you cross the state line leaving AZ - very, very strange.

Perhaps it is because there is no Daylight Savings time there! Ever. BTW I wondered why you were two days and a couple of hours late all the time!

My radio in my 2015 is okay - has most of the features I want but that 3x4 screen sucks! Reverse camera could use an upgrade too - gritty, grainy and useless at night. Is there a kit to just replace the screen with a bigger one - something IPAD mini sized)?

This worked! I think the mode button needs to be depressed for 2-3 seconds to get deeper into the menu options. The manual doesn't mention this, and/or I failed to find it by my search.

Thank you!!

I spoke to a dealers technician today who gave the pessimistic and clearly incorrect answer that stopping the blinking without the factory radio was impossible. The PM Forum comes through again with helpful info.

This worked! I think the mode button needs to be depressed for 2-3 seconds to get deeper into the menu options. The manual doesn't mention this, and/or I failed to find it by my search.

Thank you!!

I spoke to a dealers technician today who gave the pessimistic and clearly incorrect answer that stopping the blinking without the factory radio was impossible. The PM Forum comes through again with helpful info.
Ananda, I've had the same issue after getting an aftermarket radio/CC player. Clock and dates are wrong. I tried holding down the Mode button for several seconds, but no luck finding Clock/Date options. Did I misunderstand what you said you did?
MaryT

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.