Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Promaster 3500, the other day while driving my radio totally cut out. I'm assuming it's a fuse but I cannot find the location of it in the manual or anywhere online. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
888 Posts
on pm fuses are in 2 different places.....underneath dash on above left foot and under hood in plastic black box on drivers side...

when I blew both fuses for cigerate type adapters one was under the dash and one was under the hood.....I bought an assortment of fuses from ORellys to keep on hand.....everything from10 to 50 may be needed

Can't run refrigerator from those cigerate type adaptors.....even with 2 different invertors.....
Haha.....still learning about 12 volt/120 amp. a.c./dc .....always have a fuse!!!!!!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014-159 HR in CT
3,654 Posts
ZEP,

A few weeks ago, my radio screen went completely blank, but the radio still worked... could not get it back. Went in for supper. Radio and screen were back to normal when I started later that nite!

All this technology has even the technology itself confused!

Anyway, according to the wiring diagrams, the fuse is located in the panel near your left knee when seated in the drivers seat. It is fuse # 36 it is blue, marked 15A. It is the blue fuse on the bottom row, farthest to the left.

I think.... but not a guaranteed answer! If I'm right, post a reply so others can refer to it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UPDATE: Got my hands on some OEM radio extractors and pulled it out, somehow my power connection came loose and with a simple push of the finger my radio was back and working.

PS: there is a 10 amp radio fuse located behind the radio not listed anywhere in the manual.

·
Registered
4 Posts
All newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. "Promasterforum.com Introduction Section " Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you make may be deleted
I have a 2014 Promaster 3500, the other day while driving my radio totally cut out. I'm assuming it's a fuse but I cannot find the location of it in the manual or anywhere online. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
[/QUOTE

·
Registered
4 Posts
All newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. "Promasterforum.com Introduction Section " Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you make may be deleted
The radio and the HVAC run off the same fuse, it is located by your left knee fuse compartment. Lower left corner, it is a blue fuse 15 amp f36

1 - 9 of 9 Posts