Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wondering what to put in your ProMaster? Ranger Design gives us the ProMaster Catalog with a fantastic range of Pro-line and Fleet-line packages to meet the needs of contracting, electrical, telecommunications and couriers. All packages are easily upgraded and customized to tool your ProMaster specifically to your needs

cover.png

2.png

3.png

Contracting

4.png

5.png

Service
6.png

7.png

Electrical/Telecom
8.png

9.png

Delivery
10.png

·
Registered
110 Posts
So you could turn the ProMaster into a food truck. Or a cool surveillance van. I am now more intrigued than ever by the possibilities.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you could turn the ProMaster into a food truck. Or a cool surveillance van. I am now more intrigued than ever by the possibilities.
LOL cool surveillance van, better not say that too many places on the internet ;) Im not sure about a food truck, definitely a driveable hotdog stand. Oscar Meyer has competition!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I just imagine these vehicles with a fake plumbing company decal on the outside and the FBI sitting inside monitoring someone.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Where does it say you can make it a food truck?

You could fit an air conditioner to make it carry food but it can't be an actual food truck that sells food out the truck..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts