Ram Promaster Forum banner

Proud New Owner of PM 3500. Time to Camperize it.

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  RDinNHandAZ 
#1 ·
So as of 11/17/2015 I am the proud owner of a brand new 2014 RAM Promaster 3500. And yes I mean brand new 2014 as it only has 20 miles on it direct from the local Dodge dealership. They were blowing them out at $25,999 and they only had one left so I had to jump on it.

The main reason for my purchase is that I had considered purchasing a Class B (specifically the RoadTek Zion) but decided $100K was a bit out of my price range and so I decided to instead build my own.

I am really looking forward to scouring these forums for ideas and information and hopefully to contribute by helping others with their questions and maybe even posting my conversion win and fails. See you guys around!

#2 ·
Tell us more about the Van. I'm guessing it is a gasser 159" wheelbase but is it the extended? You got a great price on a 3500 anyway. Some 2014's had radiator leeks detected by a sweet smell in front and coolant slow loss, water in the high clearance lights, some suspension squeaks and brake squeal. You may not have any of these but all are warrantee issues and should cost you nothing to have fixed. You are going to love this van!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.