Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow Pros!

First of all, I must advise my english is far from being perfect. I'm a Frenchie from Montreal-Quebec, and haven't practiced it in a while. Please bare with me! :)
Secondly, I'd like to thank everyone for sharing valuable information on this forum, making everbody's life (especially mine) easier and definitely more interesting.

Where I'm at :
I'm an Industrial Design Consultant / Product Designer based in Montreal. I've been working on very interesting projects in the last 7 or 8 years, designing products in the consumer, military, medical, industrial, signage, graphic, and leisure markets. I'm looking to pursue my work on the road for actual clients and new clients to come, while discovering new corners of North America. Being an outdoorsy and adventurous person, I've gotten a bit tired of the city routine and what it has the offer. I simply don't find myself in large metropolitan areas.

Where I'm heading :
Summer 2017 will consist of Alberta, British Columbia. West coast US by October / November if all goes well.

What I'll be doing :
1. Converting a newly bought Promaster 1500. 136WB high-roof. Will happily share my conversion on the forum.
2. Getting a VERY very, very large chocolate Labrador to tag along my adventure.
3. Driving, Working, Adventuring. Start over.

Regards,
PLL

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
Welcome, Montreal is a wonderful city and your English is much better than my French! Post up if we can help or you need some advice. It's worth every penny!
Voyager en toute sécurité

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Bonjour, PLL! Greetings from BC. Looking forward to meeting you and your van out here! I expect to be working on ours all summer. We plan on visiting Quebec (etc) this fall, so cosmic balance will be maintained.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts