I was using a standard 15lb propane tank when all the sudden it just wouldn't light my stove for more than 2 seconds. I thought it weird because I didnt think it was low. Sure enough, I took it out and it was about half full. I tested it on a grill and same thing, it couldn't hold a flame for longer than 2 seconds. So I popped in a spare propane tank that was maybe 1/8th full of propane and it works fine in my campervan. Have any of you had this happen before? Is there anyway to fix the tank? I'd hate to have to just get rid of it.