Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
I am a commercial truck salesperson at a RAM Businesslink dealership. The Promaster is a welcome addition. We are happy to be back in the full size cargo van business, especially with the Promaster.:)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hello and welcome. Can you please tell us what makes a 3500 able to carry more weight than a similar 2500? What components or parts are different ? By "us" I am talking about a decent number of folks debating heavily on the thread titled "What's in a name 1500?....2500? 3500? " I am specifically interested in the difference in the actual parts. Perhaps you could answer there if you care too? Thank you very much.

·
Registered
473 Posts
That's a good question to ask someone who should know or be able to find out real quick.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hello Everyone,
I am a commercial truck salesperson at a RAM Businesslink dealership. The Promaster is a welcome addition. We are happy to be back in the full size cargo van business, especially with the Promaster.:)
Any discounts for promaster forum members?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Same response I got from every other Promaster sales guy when I asked them to tell me the physical differences between a 2500 and a 3500. Crickets.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts