Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015 Promaster Rear heater/AC prep package

Has anyone seen the rear heater/AC prep package fittings underneath the van? I've been looking like crazy trying to find picture or some information about them. What fittings to use and such.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has anyone seen the rear heater/AC prep package fittings underneath the van? I've been looking like crazy trying to find picture or some information about them. What fittings to use and such.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For anyone interested. This is the front AC fittings if you order the AC prep package for the ProMaster

·
Registered
654 Posts
Can you describe the 2nd photo? What are we seeing there? Is it just AC lines, or heat lines as well? Do they travel to the back of the van?

FWIW, FIAT Ducato has a rear HVAC module that is an option, but not offered in the USA.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortunately, I can't give much insight on the pictures. They where sent to me by my contact at Chrysler. Hopefully you can use the first picture that shows the pulley and reference yourself off that for orientation of the lines in the second picture.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I finally have some pictures of the AC prep package fittings.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well this is inconclusive. Is there any way to install AC using the prep package? If so what units have people been able to attach to the coolant lines and where/how do they install them? I'm coming up with no options here...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts